Welcome to Simply Sundays on Simple Plate, link party week number three! Another week of inspiring and creative posts have been published, and another chance to share your best work is upon us! We look forward to seeing how creative, inspired, and delicious you’ve been. Special Request: We’d love to see your Easter creations! Whether it’s unique treats, fun and personalized Easter basket ideas, or home decor that’s bright and cheerful, we want to showcase the best of the best!
Every week we find the best of the best and add them to our Simply Sundays Pinterest Board, Twitter feed and Facebook page and show them off to our readers before the next link up. So get busy, find your best and link up with us!
Here are our Picks of the Week and Featured posts from last week’s party!
The rules are simple:
- Please limit your submissions to Recipes (yours, not roundups), DIY and crafts (printables welcome).
- Your recipe or project should be recent, within the last week or so. But I won’t kill your post if its not recent. (New recipes and DIY always get the best readership)
- Link directly to your recipe or project post, not to your home page.
- Do not link to your own party, please..
- Comment on this post and let us know you were here!
- Mention us (please) in your post, either with a link or button. If you have a linky party page or buttons on your sidebar that works great, please just at least mention something in your post, for example “I’m linking to Simply Sundays and see my party page/sidebar for their button”
- You can use our Simple Sundays button (copy and paste the code that’s below the button) .
- Follow us Here:
- PLEASE LIMIT your Submissions TO A MAX OF 3
- If you follow us, we follow back!! PLEASE make sure to comment and tell us you’re following, and we’ll hop on over and follow too! :)
- The most important rule, TAKE TIME TO COMMENT. The best linky parties are where everyone gets a lot of comments. Try commenting on the post just before yours. If you take the time to check out their recipe or project, take one more second to leave a comment. If you really love it, then use your favorite method of saving or sharing, like Pinterest or Twitter!
Feel free to grab one of the buttons below to display on your featured post or link party page!