Perfect Hashbrown Casserole
Perfect weekday breakfast, brunch or holiday brunch!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time1 hr
- 1/2 Bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 small yellow onion shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 small bag baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper julienne sliced
- 1 heirloom tomato or 8-10 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grass fed butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley chopped for garnish
Defrost and drain frozen hash browns, wrap in white paper toweling to completely dry out and set aside.
Meanwhile scramble 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, until broken up well, cooked through, and slightly browned.
Drain off sausage on white papertoweling and set aside.
Slice tomato thin and set aside.
Chop spinach and onion into a large mixing bowl.
Match stick slice red bell pepper and add into the same bowl.
Stir in garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in sausage.
In a large skillet melt butter and layer in hashbrowns first then the sausage/veggie mix.
Wisk the eggs until lightly foamy and pour over the other ingredients.
Top with sliced tomato then Top with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes until bubbly and firm to the touch.
garnish with fresh parsley.
Slice like a pie and serve.