A Simple Take On Traditional Slaw
- 1 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1 large tomato diced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ pound shredded white cabbage about 1 cup
- ¼ pound shredded red cabbage about 1 cup
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onions
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup dried cranberries or craisins
combine the cucumber, tomato, pepper, mayonnaise, honey and lime juice in a large mixing bowl.
Stir well, then add the shredded cabbage, carrots, red onions, green onions and stir to thoroughly combine.
Sprinkle with cranberries.