Delightfully Sweet and Tangy
- 2 Cups Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Tupelo Honey
- 2 cloves fresh garlic (minced)
- 1 small Vidalia onion (diced finely)
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Meyer Lemon Juice (reserve the rinds)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sea-salt
- 1 cup Dry White Wine or Cooking Wine
- Combine ingredients into a large sauce pan.
- Drop in reserved lemon rinds
- Bring to a slow boil
- Reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Paint on to fully cooked ribs right before removing from heat.
- Remove lemon rinds and store remaining sauce in tightly sealed refrigerated mason jar.