- 1 pound medium large fresh shrimp (26–30 count, peeled and deveined)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 2 TBSP. Olive oil
- 10 Bay leaves
- 1 TBSP Paprika
- 1 TBSP Garlic salt
- 2–3 TBSP Blackened Cajun Seasoning
- 1 lemon cut into wedges for serving
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- fresh basil leaves
- Add shrimp and seasoning in a zip loc bag with 2 Tbsp of olive oil let marinate in your refrigerator up to 2 hours.
- Thread shrimp, lemon and Bay leaves on the skewers.
- Coat shrimp liberally with seasoning.
- Add lemon juice and brush over shrimp.
- Grill over medium hot coals until opaque
- Remove from grill
- Serve over pasta and garnish with fresh basil, lemon wedges and fresh grated parmesan.
Can be broiled in the oven for 10 minutes Watch Shrimp Carefully as they can overcook quickly.