Perfect for midweek dinners, tailgates and slumber parties!
- 1 cup Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup GF CornMeal (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 egg (beaten for egg wash)
- 1 tablespoon water for egg wash
- 8 oz Pizza Sauce
- 1–1 1/2 cups fresh veggies (cooks choice Bell pepper, mushrooms, onions, jalapeno peppers, banana peppers, or baby spinach, chopped bite-size.)
- 1 small can black olives sliced (optional)
- 1 cup of your favorite meat (optional (cooks choice) browned lean hamburger or sausage, ham, pepperoni, browned pancetta, or crispy bacon.)
- 1 cup grated REAL Mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Lightly grease a 9x13x1 pan, sprinkle with cornmeal and set aside
- In a large mixing bowl combine the Bisquick™ Gluten Free mix, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 cup of water and remaining olive oil.
- Blend in 1 beaten egg.
- Mix in any remaining cornmeal
- With a wide rubber spatula, gently spread the dough mixture into the prepared pan.
- Brush lightly with the egg wash.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and remove from oven
- Spread pizza sauce onto the semi cooked crust, and top with you favorite toppings
- Sprinkle grated mozzarella on top
- Bake again for approximately 10 minutes (but no longer than 15) until cheese is bubbly and browning.
- Remove From Oven, slice and serve!
***Mixture will NOT be doughy like traditional pizza dough.***
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: American