- Crushed Ice
- 2–3 Mint leaves
- 1 Ounce Vodka
- 1/2 Ounce Lime Essence & Ginger Liqueur
- 1/2 Ounce Lime fresh lime juice
- Splash simple syrup (1/2 teaspoon of powdered sugar will work in a pinch)
- Ginger Beer
- In a high ball glass or copper cup (traditional presentation), add mint leaves, lime juice, and simple syrup.
- Muddle the mixture together well. Add crushed ice, vodka, and your lime essence & ginger liqueur. Top off with ginger beer and stir well.
- Garnish your beverage with a sprig of fresh mint and a lime wheel slice. You’re now ready to showcase and enjoy your favorite beverage!
- Category: Cocktail