A Holiday Favorite
- 3 cups finely crushed Biscoff ® Cookies vanilla wafers work just fine
- 1 1/2 cups Confectioners Sugar reserve 1/2 cup for garnish
- 1 1/2 cups Hershey ® Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Pecans chopped finely
- 2 tablespoons Simple Syrup recipe follows
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniel’s® Tennessee Wiskey
- Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir in Simple Syrup until well mixed, then stir in the Jack Daniels®Wiskey.
- Shape into small balls (about 1 inch) and roll in reserved powdered sugar.
- Store in airtight container using waxed paper or parchment between layers.
Store for a minimum of 1 week before serving.
- Category: Sweets
- Cuisine: Southern