This is my twist on a picnic/party staple.
- 1 Dozen Large Eggs
- 1 tbsp. Miracle Whip
- 1 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. Dill Pickle Juice
- 6 Baby Dills (Diced)
- 1 tsp. Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Sugar
- Paprika to Garnish
- Boil the eggs. I have my own way of doing this. I bring the water to a good, steady boil, then I lower the eggs into the water one at a time until they are all in. By adding the eggs after the water is boiling, it locks the yolks in the middle of the white, insuring a pretty presentation.
- After the eggs are done boiling (approx 13 min.), peel and slice in two horizontally.
- Separate yolks from whites, putting yolks into a mixing bowl and white on a pretty serving platter.
- With yolks in a bowl, mash them with a fork until they are in small pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the pickle juice and mix well.
- After ingredients are combined well, add the pickle juice a little at a time to the desired consistency.
- Take two regular sized kitchen spoons and fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle the tops with paprika to finish.
- Category: Sides
- Cuisine: Southern