- 1 8 oz Package Full Fat Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 tsp Coarse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Paprika for Sprinkling
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Lightly spray a 9×13 baking pan with Coconut Oil.
- Using your mixer and flat beater, mix together the Cream Cheese, Eggs, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Parmesan Cheese until combined.
- Using an angled spatula, spread onto the baking pan, edge to edge.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is a golden brown. (It will puff up slightly but flatten as it cools)
- Allow To Cool for 10-15 minutes.
To Top The Crust
- Spread Pizza Sauce on to the crust with an angled spatula or kitchen brush.
- Top with your favorite toppings and add Shredded Mozzarella Cheese to the top.
- Sprinkle lightly with additional garlic powder
- Drizzle lightly with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (optional)
- Pop Back into the oven for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and melted
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: American