Marrying my two favorite things candy corn and jello makes this Halloween Dessert Treat even better! I grew up with Jello and Candy Corn (not at the same time of course). Candy corn and Indian Candy corn were always my favorite finds in the trick or treat bag. And to this day, I feel the impulse to buy it this time of year.
This easy to make Halloween Candy Corn Jell-O Dessert Treats recipe is light and fresh, topped with a dollop of homemade whipped cream and a few candy corn treats completes the theme. The kids will love it and the grown ups will think you’re a genius! I used disposable plastic wine glasses but you can use any comparable glass.
Easy Candy Corn Jell-O Dessert Treats
- 1-3 oz package lemon Jell-O
- 1-3 oz package orange Jell-O
- 12 Plastic Mini Wine Glasses
- 8 oz fresh Whipped Cream.
- Place the Lemon Jell-O crystals in a large metal or glass bowl.
- Add 1 cup boiling water to Lemon Jell-O, stir to dissolve
- Add 1 cup cold water and stir.
- Pour the Lemon Jell-o into mini plastic wine glasses, filling 1/3 of the way up.
- Put the mini wine glasses in the fridge to let set, about 1 hour.
- Repeat with Orange Jell-O, filling to the 2/3 mark on the wine glasses.
- After the Orange Jell-O has set, top with whipped cream, and add candy corn garnish to the top.