All round salsa, especially good on fish, chicken or mixed in with grilled shrimp.
- 2 fresh mangoes (peeled)
- 1/2 large Vidalia onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large lime (juiced)
- Chop mangoes and onions, place in large mixing bowl.
- Add chopped cilantro, oil and lime juice.
- Mix well.
- Chill before serving (if desired)
Optional: 2 large avocadoes chopped 1 red bell pepper chopped Add these to the bowl with the mango and onion mixture before adding remaining ingredients. You can substitute your favorite onion (red, Texas yellow, or white)
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Southern