Perfect weekday breakfast, brunch or holiday brunch!
- 1/2 Bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 small yellow onion shredded
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 small bag baby spinach
- 1 red bell pepper julienne sliced
- 1 heirloom tomato or 8–10 cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grass fed butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- Defrost and drain frozen hash browns, wrap in white paper toweling to completely dry out and set aside.
- Meanwhile scramble 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, until broken up well, cooked through, and slightly browned.
- Drain off sausage on white papertoweling and set aside.
- Slice tomato thin and set aside.
- Chop spinach and onion into a large mixing bowl.
- Match stick slice red bell pepper and add into the same bowl.
- Stir in garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in sausage.
- In a large skillet melt butter and layer in hashbrowns first then the sausage/veggie mix.
- Wisk the eggs until lightly foamy and pour over the other ingredients.
- Top with sliced tomato then Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes until bubbly and firm to the touch.
- garnish with fresh parsley.
- Slice like a pie and serve.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Southern