A delicious take on spinach quiche. Perfect for dinner or party fare.
- 6 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach (packed)
- 1 small fresh tomato sliced thin
- 1 small red onion diced
- 8 oz diced pancetta or 1 lb bacon fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1 9-inch refrigerated deep dish pie crust, fitted to a 9-inch glass deep dish pie plate
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Layer the onion, spinach, tomato, pancetta or bacon, and 3/4 of the grated cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set.
- Cut into wedges.
- Category: Main