And easy, no hassle kebab recipe. Perfect for any cookout.
- 3–4 lbs. Top Sirloin (cubed)
- 3–4 sweet bell peppers (any color)
- 2 large onions
- 10–20 mushrooms (sliced vertically)
- 1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
- 1 T Soy sauce
- 1 T Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 T Cajun seasoning
- 1 T Patti’s seasoning (get it here)
- 1 T Mrs. Dash
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 15–20 Wooden skewers (soaked overnight in water and a tablespoon of EVOO to prevent sticking)
- Season meat with Cajun seasoning, Patty’s seasoning, Mrs. Dash, Salt and Pepper.
- Wisk together Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and 1 Tablespoon of EVOO. After meat is seasoned, pour liquid marinade over the meat and let sit covered overnight in the refrigerator or as little as 2 hours.
Load the Skewers:
- Wash and dice the bell peppers, mushroom and onions.
- Load the skewers with meat, pepper, mushrooms and onions until all ingredients are gone.
- Place the kebabs on a preheated grill (gas or charcoal, your choice). I like to cook kebabs at a medium heat. Watch the veggies closely as they cook faster than the meat. Inch cubes of steak will cook in about 10 minutes, depending on how well done you like your steak. I recommend turning them after 5 minutes. I like my veggies to cook enough to be crisp but not soggy.
- Category: Main Course