Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links.
An all time football party favorite for just about everyone are Buffalo Chicken Wings! But oh the mess! And the clean up! We’ve got the perfect buffalo chicken dip with all the flavor of your favorite wings without the mess!
Easy to make in the oven or the crockpot (though I prefer the bubbly goodness of the oven), this dip will be the hit of any fall season party and its so simple your guests will think you worked all day! Twenty five minutes, five ingredients and you’re the hostess with the mostest!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8 oz.pkg. PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- FRANK'S® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup Bleu cheese dressing
- 2 cups Shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Crumbled bleu cheese or your favorite shredded cheese
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- COMBINE all ingredients in a 1-quart baking dish.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
- Top with shredded sharp cheddar and return to oven til melted.
- Serve with garlic french bread rounds or tortilla chips and crisp celery and carrot sticks
- garnish if you like with chopped green onion
You can substitute two (10 oz) cans of Swanson diced chicken (well drained) for the shredded cooked chicken.