The Perfect Bloody Mary! Not too spicy, not too bland and oh the garnish! What’s not to love about bacon, peppery and smoky it adds a wonderful twist to this familiar brunch cocktail. The best part about a bloody mary is that you can make it with alcohol or without and garnish any way you want to! Give our version a try!
The Perfect Bloody Mary
- 2 Parts Vodka
- 3 Parts Tomato Juice
- ¼ Part Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ Part Lemon Juice
- 2 Dashes Hot Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Horseradish
- 1 Pinch Ground black pepper
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Stick Celery
- 1 slice crispy Pepper Bacon for garnish
- stuffed green olives and cocktail onions for garnish
- Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass. Pour into a chilled glass, rimmed with coarse ground pepper and filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with and olive and onion skewer and celery and bacon
Serve this in mason style jars for a fun change or by the pitcher for a large party. Any way you do it, your guests are sure to love it!