Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links.
Its Super Bowl Weekend. You’ve been so busy you’ve forgotten.Company’s coming and you need a quick snack for game time! Never fear! This gorgeous 7 layer dip is a fan favorite, easy to make and you probably have the ingredients right there in your pantry/fridge. Its perfect served at room temperature, so no worries about setting it out on the table and leaving it for company to nosh on while you prepare other things.Print
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 15 -20 1x
Fan favorite, easy to make.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 4 cups shredded Mexican Style cheese blend
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 cup deli real guacamole (not dip)
- 1 cup favorite salsa
- 1 2.25 ounce can black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Set aside to drain and cool to room temperature.
- Spread the beans into the bottom of a 9×13 inch serving tray that is about 1 1/2 inches deep.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of beans.
- Sprinkle beef on top of cheese.
- Spread sour cream very slowly on top of beef.
- Spread guacamole on top of sour cream.
- Pour salsa over guacamole and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle black olives, tomatoes, and green onions on top.
- Garnish with a cilantro sprig
- Category: Party Food
- Cuisine: American
Be sure to see our other Super Bowl Recipes
and visit our Pinterest Board for more super simple Game Day Favorites!
Follow Debbie Tortorigi’s board Simply SuperBowl Appetizers & Goodies on Pinterest.
Maureen | Orgasmic Chef says
That’s lovely – so fresh and inviting for me to scoop some out!
bonbon @ farmhouse 40 says
Can’t wait to make this recipe for our next family get together. Thanks for sharing. I am stopping by from Marvelous Monday link party.
Thanks for stopping by! This is probably my favorite go to for any party!