Its Super Bowl Weekend. You’ve been so busy you’ve forgotten.Company’s coming and you need a quick snack for game time! Never fear! This gorgeous 7 layer dip is a fan favorite, easy to make and you probably have the ingredients right there in your pantry/fridge. Its perfect served at room temperature, so no worries about setting it out on the table and leaving it for company to nosh on while you prepare other things.
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 4 cups shredded Mexican Style cheese blend
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup deli real guacamole (not dip)
- 1 cup favorite salsa
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Set aside to drain and cool to room temperature.
- Spread the beans into the bottom of a 9x13 inch serving tray that is about 1½ inches deep.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of beans.
- Sprinkle beef on top of cheese.
- Spread sour cream very slowly on top of beef.
- Spread guacamole on top of sour cream.
- Pour salsa over guacamole and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle black olives, tomatoes, and green onions on top.
- Garnish with a cilantro sprig
and visit our Pinterest Board for more super simple Game Day Favorites!