Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Light and delicate, these ricotta lemon pancakes are a delicious change from your regular pancake breakfast! I love pancakes, no one else here does. So I don’t get a chance to whip up something different too often. This past Sunday, I just did it. And ohhhhhh these are so good! I used whole milk ricotta (available in the cheese section of most grocery deli departments) and real maple syrup. You’ve got to try these!
Top them with a pat of fresh grass-fed butter and your favorite pure maple syrup and you have heaven on a plate!
Ricotta Lemon Pancakes
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese well drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Combine the first four dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together the remaining four wet ingredients.
- Blend into dry ingredients just till combined.
- Drop batter by 2 tablespoonfuls onto a prepared griddle.
- Cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side till golden brown.