Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my links.
Summer is surely here. It’s 110 degrees in the shade and the South is broiling! Seeking shade and a cool spot in front of a fan or in the air conditioning is all most of us can think about. But we party in the summertime too! Add this cool and refreshing Watermelon Martini to your adult beverage selections this season and you’ll be the hit of the party. The bright, fresh taste of watermelon mingled with the lusty flavor of raspberry infused vodka is all you need to make your guests ooh and ahhhhh!
This watermelon martini is uber simple to accomplish and all you need is a blender, a martini shaker , watermelon and some raspberry infused vodka. Give it a try! I promise you’ll love it!
Fresh Watermelon Martini
- fresh seedless watermelon cubes about 20 per serving or equal to 4-5 oz
- 1.5 oz Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka
- Chill Martini glass
- Puree Watermelon
- Add 1.5 oz Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka to shaker over shaved ice shake to chill
- Add 4-5 oz of watermelon puree into shaker and swirl to mix
- Strain into chilled Martini glass