Fan favorite, easy to make.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 4 cups shredded Mexican Style cheese blend
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 cup deli real guacamole (not dip)
- 1 cup favorite salsa
- 1 2.25 ounce can black olives, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Cilantro for garnish
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Set aside to drain and cool to room temperature.
- Spread the beans into the bottom of a 9×13 inch serving tray that is about 1 1/2 inches deep.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of beans.
- Sprinkle beef on top of cheese.
- Spread sour cream very slowly on top of beef.
- Spread guacamole on top of sour cream.
- Pour salsa over guacamole and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle black olives, tomatoes, and green onions on top.
- Garnish with a cilantro sprig
- Category: Party Food
- Cuisine: American